In addition to our main offices in Omaha and Lincoln, we have numerous satellite locations in eastern Nebraska and western Iowa to better serve our patients and network of optometrists.
- Crawford County Hospital
- Young Vision Care
Dr. Jacque Young
- Myrtue Memorial Hospital
- Ida Grove
- Horn Memorial Hospital
- Lifetime Vision Center
Drs. Crotty and Wright
- Nemaha County Hospital
- (402) 274-4366
Contact Us Today
To speak with our experienced eye care professionals, contact
our practice today.
Omaha Eye & Laser Institute
11606 Nicholas St.
Omaha NE 68154
Toll Free: 800.766.8705
Lincoln Eye & Laser Institute
Bryan Medical Plaza-East
1500 S. 48th. St. Ste 610
Lincoln, NE 68506
Toll Free: 800.726.2647
- Nov 30, 2012Premium vs. Monofocal IOLs
Intraocular lenses are a great option to consider if you have cataracts an...Read More
- Oct 30, 2012Pre-operative LASIK Instructions
Patients coming to the Omaha Eye & Laser Institute will be given pre-opera...Read More
- Sep 29, 2012LASIK and Dry Eye
LASIK surgery is an effective options for vision correction, but it does h...Read More
- Aug 29, 2012Custom LASIK Benefits
Custom LASIK allows patients to receive the best possible laser vision cor...Read More
- Jul 24, 2012Treatments for Presbyopia
Our Omaha laser eye center uses corrective eyewear, lens implants, and LAS...Read More
- Jun 30, 2012LASIK RecoveryIn order to achieve excellent vision after you have received LASIK surgery, ...Read More
- Feb 10, 2012Welcome To Our New Blog!
Check back soon for new posts.
View All Posts