Laser Eye Center Omaha - Call 402-493-2020 or 800-766-8705
A Revolutionary Approach to Eye Care
Serving the entire Midwest, The Omaha Eye & Laser Institute specializes in Bladeless Customized iLasik (the most advanced form of fully-customized, bladeless Lasik Laser Vision Correction), Laser cataract surgery with the advanced LenSx laser cataract system , and the laser surgical treatment of many other eye diseases. Our focus on advanced laser technology to produce better surgical results and better vision is what truly distinguishes our laser eye centers. Our surgeons are fully committed to improve your quality of life by dramatically improving your vision.
What Sets Us Apart
We understand that you have a choice of places to go to in Omaha for LASIK surgery. We want you to know that we are fully committed to delivering the best possible care for you so you can enjoy magnificent, clear, crisp distance vision without glasses or contacts. Here are some of the many reason to choose us for LASIK surgery in Omaha:
- We want all your visits to our center to be a great experience. Our staff is friendly, warm, and caring, and believes in treating each patient like family. Our doctors and staff will always treat you with compassion, respect, and professionalism.
- We use the most advanced technology for the best results. We were the first practice in Nebraska to offer the Intralase Laser in 2003 for use in bladeless LASIK laser vision correction. Currently, we are the only center in Nebraska to exclusively offer the iFs Intralase 150-kHz Laser, and therefore the only practice in Nebraska to offer true iLASIK (the most advanced form of fully customized bladeless LASIK laser vision correction). We are also the first and only center in Nebraska to offer the most advanced form of cataract surgery with our LenSx Laser Cataract System.
- We prioritize patient safety - and invest in it. Our 100% bladeless, fully-customized iLASIK laser provides LASIK treatment with lower rates of complications and side-effects than traditional LASIK. All laser, No razor. We also utilize full iris-registration technology with our lasers, minimalizing risk for treatment error, incorrect-eye treatment, or incorrect-patient treatment.
- Our iLASIK treatments can be truly customized treatments - not just “optimized” treatments, offered at many other LASIK centers. "Optimized" procedure centers use broad, non-specific, population-based pools of data to determine your treatment details. At our iLASIK surgery suite, every measurement, data, and the procedure itself is tailored to your vision and your individual visual needs. Many of our patients achieve better than 20/20 results.
- Competitive Pricing. We offer the best value in the region for laser vision correction. Many LASIK centers may offer an “optimized” procedure at reduced costs, instead of truly customized laser correction. Others may use older, slower lasers, or even a razor, to make the needed corneal flap. Our simple-to-use payment plans offer 0% financing with 24 months to pay, with no money down (through Care Credit, a division of General Electric).
- Responsibility To Our Patients. Our surgeons all reside in the Omaha / Lincoln metro area and are available to assist you in a moment's notice in the unlikely event of any post-surgical, accidental displacement of your flap - or any unforeseen emergency. Many LASIK centers employ surgeons that reside out-of-state, and therefore out of reach when needed. You will have 24/7 access to our doctors in any true emergency.
- We believe in doing what's best for patients.
Omaha Eye & Laser is one of the largest practices in Nebraska - but we are not a factory, and we don't believe in "herding" you through your examination or procedure. We believe in tailoring your experience to fit your needs, and spending time with you before surgery so that all your questions are carefully answered. iLASIK may not always be the right procedure for everyone, and we do offer alternative forms of vision correction depending on your eye health or unique vision demands that may better suit your needs.
- Standards of Care. We integrate technology throughout our entire clinic, and were among the first surgical eye practices in Nebraska to have computerized electronic medical records for better efficiency, streamlined and organized care, and patient safety.
- All our LASIK and cataract surgeries are performed in our own private, exclusive, AAAHC accredited / state-certified surgical center - ensuring our consistent care for you during every step of your treatment. We have highly-experienced and dedicated support staff that focuses exclusively on eye surgery. Our lasers are not only the most advanced in the industry, but have also the longest track record of dependability with excellent results. Many area practices offering LASIK are unable to afford an exclusive quality of care; some may resort to renting laser equipment of unknown standard and origin, while others perform surgeries in non-accredited “procedure rooms," or communal, open-access surgery centers with very limited operation schedules.
- Our LASIK surgeons Dr. Sao J. “John” Liu , Dr. Sao C “James “ Liu and Dr Mark Young, have very similar perfectionist personalities; each surgeon is proud to have a reputation and record that reflects his professional devotion to the most minute detail of patient care and procedure. Our goal is to deliver 20/20 or better visual outcomes in all our patients.
- Our staff understands how difficult it can be to make the decision to undergo LASIK. For that reason our eye doctors won't pressure you into making immediate decisions regarding treatment; rather, we will educate you on your options and what to expect before, during, and after surgery. Because your peace of mind is one of our highest priorities, our team will be with you from the beginning to the end, extending our hand to you to guide you through the process, and be a means of support throughout your journey to clearer, sharper vision.
- Community-trusted. At the Omaha Eye & Laser Institute, our vision experts also work closely with many local eye-care providers throughout the region to provide you the best surgical care with the input and postoperative assistance of your own trusted local eye-care provider. We can thereby provide advanced surgical eye care not only to the Omaha – Lincoln area but also greater Nebraska and the surrounding states ofSouth Dakota, Iowa, North Dakota, Kansas, Missouri, and Colorado. Our board-certified ophthalmologists use the most advanced and effective laser-assisted technology currently available. The services that we provide include:
Discovering Whether Laser Eye Surgery Is Right for You
If you are in good health and are tired of wearing optical accessories to help you see more clearly, iLASIK laser eye surgery may be the right option for you. Most patients are candidates for this safe, speedy, and highly effective all-laser procedure. Likewise, iLASIK will significantly enhance the quality of your vision by accounting not only for common visual errors such as nearsightedness, farsightedness, and astigmatism, but for higher order aberrations as well.
Contact Our Omaha Laser Eye Center Today!
Our vision specialists are focused on improving your quality of life through safe, revolutionary procedures that are customized to fit your optical needs. Contact our laser eye center in Omaha or Lincoln today to consult with one of our board-certified sight specialists near you!
Contact Us Today
To speak with our experienced eye care professionals, contact
our practice today.
Omaha Eye & Laser Institute
11606 Nicholas St.
Omaha NE 68154
Toll Free: 800.766.8705
Lincoln Eye & Laser Institute
Bryan Medical Plaza-East
1500 S. 48th. St. Ste 610
Lincoln, NE 68506
Toll Free: 800.726.2647
- Nov 30, 2012Premium vs. Monofocal IOLs
Intraocular lenses are a great option to consider if you have cataracts an...Read More
- Oct 30, 2012Pre-operative LASIK Instructions
Patients coming to the Omaha Eye & Laser Institute will be given pre-opera...Read More
- Sep 29, 2012LASIK and Dry Eye
LASIK surgery is an effective options for vision correction, but it does h...Read More
- Aug 29, 2012Custom LASIK Benefits
Custom LASIK allows patients to receive the best possible laser vision cor...Read More
- Jul 24, 2012Treatments for Presbyopia
Our Omaha laser eye center uses corrective eyewear, lens implants, and LAS...Read More
- Jun 30, 2012LASIK RecoveryIn order to achieve excellent vision after you have received LASIK surgery, ...Read More
- Feb 10, 2012Welcome To Our New Blog!
Check back soon for new posts.
View All Posts