Ophthalmologists & Eye Doctors in Omaha, NE
The Omaha Eye & Laser Institute specializes in Bladeless Customized iLasik (one of the most advanced forms of fully-customized, bladeless LASIK Eye Surgery), laser cataract surgery with the advanced LenSx laser cataract system, and the laser surgical treatment of many other eye diseases.
The surgeons at Omaha Eye & Laser Institute have a long history of working cooperatively with local community optometrists, allowing patients from surrounding communities such as Denison, Harlan, Glenwood, Council Bluffs, Fremont, Blair, Auburn, Columbus, Lincoln and Norfolk to have surgery at our Institute yet receive convenient postoperative care and follow-up right in their own communities.
Our surgical staff of ophthalmologists Dr. John Liu, Dr. James Liu, Dr. Mark Young, and Dr. William Thomas focus on advanced laser technology to produce better surgical results, and better vision is what truly distinguishes our laser eye centers. Our surgeons are fully committed to improving your quality of life by dramatically improving your vision.
11606 Nicholas St.
Omaha NE 68154
Directions from I-680
- Take West Dodge Road exit heading West.
- Stay in the left-hand lane. Do not enter the Expressway Bridge.
- Take the 114th Street off-ramp under the expressway.
- Turn right (North) onto 114th Street.
- Follow the curve around and take the first right (North) at 115th Street.
- Continue on 115th around the curve. 115th becomes Nicholas.
- Look for the building on the right with the American Flag. We are on the second floor.